24 Hour Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy (Student)
- Regardless of circumstances, private lessons NOT canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours before the start time will be charged at the original full rate. If you DO cancel and give more than 24 hours notice, the lesson must be made up at another time. If you have pre-paid you will receive a credit for the makeup session.
You may reschedule your lesson via the confirmation email you received.
- If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson, a make-up credit will be issued and a lesson may be booked at a time that is mutually convenient for the student and teacher.
- If you arrive late, your lesson will still end at the scheduled time. This loss of time WILL NOT be made up at another time. Being on-time also reduces interruption for the previous/following students.
- All parents or guardians are welcome to observe at any time.
- Emily accepts students that are 12-years-old and older.